Links to documents on the Lambeth Palace website have been restored.
Menu system changed to help mobile devices.
In the window on the east wall we see two oval pieces of stained glass, beautifully designed, showing the arms of the Hulton family. Probably from the 17th Century, it is the oldest stained glass in the Church. The window was restored in 1954.
On the south wall is a three-lights window in memory of Sir William Hulton (born 1844) who died in 1907.