Links to documents on the Lambeth Palace website have been restored.
Menu system changed to help mobile devices.
The old bells, originally cast in 1718, have seen several changes. These are the inscriptions at the rededication in 1896. The First (Treble) and Second were added in this year, the Sixth had been recast in 1792, and the Seventh recast in 1831.
JOHN TAYLOR & CO, FOUNDERS, LOUGHBOROUGH, A.D. 1896
IOHN BLYTOCK IOHN DUDSON L718 RS
HERMON HOLCROFT ION MARSH 1718
ROBERT BULLOUGH THOMAS SEDDON 1718
THOS. MEARS LATE LESTER PACK & CHAPMAN OF LONDON FECIT 1792
T. MEARS OF LONDON FECIT 1831
Eighth (Tenor) IAMES ROTHWELL VICAR W. WORTHINGTON C.W. RICHARD SANDERS MADE US ALL 6 1718