Links to documents on the Lambeth Palace website have been restored.
Menu system changed to help mobile devices.
The following is an extract from the Bazaar Souvenir Handbook of 1937.
"The Memorial Hall was erected to take the place of the Old Church House which had for over 30 years served a useful purpose as a meeting place for the Social Organisations of the Parish.
The Foundation Stone was laid by Joseph Taylor, Esq., on June 2nd, 1934, and the building formally opened by Sir John Haslam, M.P., on November 3rd, 1934. Prior to the opening ....
We also have the minutes book from 1939 to 1973