Updated 30 August 2016

Links to documents on the Lambeth Palace website have been restored.

Menu system changed to help mobile devices.


The screen under the tower arch was designed by Rev. H.S.Patterson and carved by Mr.Peters, a local craftsman, in the old vicarage. The blue material in the panels is part of that used in Westminster Abbey at the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II in 1953.

The new bookcases against the wardens' pews at the rear of the church were made from timber recovered from previously removed pews and are a memorial to former Church Warden and Treasurer, Major Crook. (see 1993 guide update)