Links to documents on the Lambeth Palace website have been restored.
Menu system changed to help mobile devices.
The porch door was put in in 1954. It is in memory of Joseph Rowland Heaton (died 1951), who's ancestors played so prominent a part in the early story of the church.
The arms on the left are those of the See of Lichfield, the arms on the right are those of the See of Chester.
The Porch itself is a relatively modern structure built in 1833 to replace the original larger and much more lavish one.
Royal Coat of Arms
Elizabeth Heelis Window
George Marsh Window
John Kynaston Cross Window
The European War 1914-1918 Memorial window
Sunday School Window