Links to documents on the Lambeth Palace website have been restored.
Menu system changed to help mobile devices.
The portable Font has been carved from removed pew timbers by Simon Corbyn, the brother of a former curate. It is normally located in the Hulton Chapel and brought into the Chancel for Baptisms.
The old, stone font was originally located at the base of the tower,
later moved to the Baptistry in 1950 and then securely stored when the new font was made. It was thought that the congregation wanted to be more involved with the Baptism service and the logical position was therefore at the front.
Royal Coat of Arms
Elizabeth Heelis Window
George Marsh Window
John Kynaston Cross Window
The European War 1914-1918 Memorial window
Sunday School Window